Friday, January 18, 2008

Me and the boys

This is the broken belly button. It's not very clear, but the part in the lower half of the button is a seperate piece that is a bright pink and pokes out unattractively. They will fix that.
This is just my cute boy!


Today was an interesting day. We took Jacob to see a surgeon. He has decided to do surgery on his little baby belly button. There is something herniated in there. He will go and remove fix the problem next Thursday. Poor little baby. I am glad it doesn't bother him.

Tyson was matching letters on animals to letters in on train cars. He found T for Tyson and B for Braden. I gave him J for Jacob and M for Mikayla. Then he gave me the unicorn.
T: What's this?
M: That's U.
T: That's me??
M: No, that's a U.
T: Me??
M: No, letter U.
T: OH, letter U.
Then he took it back and said:
That's me!!

Braden today brought me a metal ball... the one he swallowed last Saturday night. It "reappeared" today. But don't tell anyone, it's a secret. I'll say it for all of us:
Um, EW! Gross!!

1 comment:

Jess and Jason said...

Poor little guy! I am sure it will all go well, and soon he will have a normal belly button again.

Um, yeah...GROSS!!!