Friday, January 11, 2008

New Link on the left


Please notice that I moved the calendar to the bottom of the screen. I put a link to it on the left at the top of the blog. You'll notice (when you click on the link) that the calendar is big enough to read what people put on it. I also wanted to point out how cool it is that I figured out how to make links like that--there's one under the calendar to take you back up to the top of the links.


Also, I'm attaching a picture I took of the stars this evening. I set the camera on one of the boys outside toys, opened the aperature as wide as I could and set the shutter for 60 seconds. I think it's an interesting picture. I'd like to get a tripod and take other pictures like it.

4 comments:

Andy Laura Nick and Noah said...

Both picture and calender change were very cool. Good job Mike. FYI, the link "back to the top" didn't work for me. It's not important, but something I thought you might enjoy figuring out and fixing.

Dad and Mom said...

I too think that the picture is amazing, the stars seem to have dots of light surrounding them. The link back to the top worked for me. How do we add things to the calendar?

Mom

Mike and Adrianne said...

We should have invited you. If not, I'll send you an email inviting you.

Dad and Mom said...

We figured it out!!!

Thanks