Thursday, January 24, 2008

Reunion, Again

Based on previous posts, this is a tentative schedule. Please comment if you have comments.
Mon: Family picture at park in morning
Picnic at park
Unbirthday party and games

Tues: Beach
Boardwalk

Wed: BBQ at noon at Crowls

Thurs: Zoo and picnic lunch
Option of attending temple visitor center (10 away from zoo)

Fri:


As you can see Friday is blank. There are additional options that have been mentioned:
Hershey Park
DutchWonderland
Chuck E. Cheese
Philidelphia
DC
New York

We also must have a planning session for future reunions.
Is there anything you would like to change, add or delete? Please let it be known!
As soon as this is set up we can start a blog about food!!

6 comments:

Jess and Jason said...

I think it looks good. I think having something planned everyday is a great idea, and then if people don't want to participate, they don't have to.

I am excited to hear everyone else's opinions too.

Mike and Adrianne said...

Sounds good to me. I figure Mike will enjoy anything...he will be back today so he can give his input later. If I come, I will probably have to skip out on some stuff but everything planned sounds good.

Mike and Adrianne said...

Mike's questions:

Family Picture and picnic at the same time? Does that mean the family picture is just in picnic clothing? Will everyone be happy with that, or do some people want the picture in nicer clothes? Photographer?

Oh, and can we play annoying games that the husbands won't want to participate in after the BBQ at the Crowls?

Just some questions--it looks great to me.

Pitcher Family said...

I am ok with play clothes for the picture, but would be willing to dress if that was what everyone wanted. We could even plan and coordinate before hand if we all want a certain color for everyone or different color for each family.

You are a husband... does that mean you don't want to play games, Mike? Or do you like annoying games and want to be the only husband playing?

Mike said...

Actually, I just wanted to make a funny comment. I assume that we would end up playing games anyway, I just thought I'd bring it up.

Pitcher Family said...

Then, in the words of Tyson:
That's FONNY, Mama!! Isn't that FONNY!!